PQube 3v Reports Delivered Straight to Your Email Inbox
Out of the box, your PQube 3v is ready to use.
Enterprise Software Solution: QubeView
QubeView is the solution for managing your fleet of PQube Analyzers: configure, download and centralize measurement data for analyzing and reporting. QubeView can be installed on a laptop (e.g. when doing field measurement campaigns), or can be installed on a server PC for continuous monitoring a fleet of hundreds of PQube Analyzers. QubeView is the solution for managing your fleet of PQube Analyzers: configure, download and centralize measurement data for analyzing and reporting. QubeView can be installed on a laptop (e.g. when doing field measurement campaigns), or can be installed on a server PC for continuous monitoring a fleet of hundreds of PQube analyzers.
PSL’s QubeView solution provides the following functionalities:
- Multi device configuration
- Automated data download scheduling
- Multi device data graphic visualization and analysis
- Energy and power consumption analysis
- Automated Reporting
PQube 3v Configurator 3.6.0
A program that helps configure your PQube!
PQube 3 Configurator is a great way to create and modify your PQube’s SETUP.INI file. Even easier than using a text editor!
PSL Modbus Client (with Data Logging)
Free Windows software – remote meters, scopes, strip charts, and logging!
PQube/PQube 3v Report Writer
Report Writer is a Window application that compiles and generates Reports for You! It is compatible with both PQube Classic and PQube 3 measurement data, and yes, it is free.
• The output is a fully formatted Microsoft Word document – if necessary, you can than add and edit the contents to your needs (requires Microsoft Word 2007 or later)
• Comes with a series of default report types (EN50160 compliance, Harmonics, Energy consumption…), but can also be customized
• Supports international languages: comes with English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Slovenian, Croatian. It is easy to add your own language via a dictionary
• Customizable to your business: your logo, your web site displays on the report header
• Customizable to your application: you can create the contents of your report out of dozens of available parameter measurements
• Added reporting of all PQube 3 current channels, analog and digital channels:
neutral and ground current, I6, I7, I8 (and I9 through I14 for PQube 3 e), AN1-A, AN2-E, AN3-E, AN4-E, DIG channels
• Added reporting of environmental parameters (ENV2): ambient temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, acceleration:
• Added reporting of HF impulse events (with a pass/fail based on magnitude threshold)
• Added reporting of RVC (rapid voltage changes) events
• Added reporting of the 2kHz-150kHz conducted emissions
• Added sags/swell/ interruptions charting to an ITIC chart
• Reports specific to harmonics evaluation: select [Harmonics]
> Each voltage and current harmonic ranks are assessed against individual thresholds (default thresholds for voltage refer to EN50160, and they are modifiable individually).
> voltage and current interharmonics are also individually assessed against user definable thresholds
> THD, and TDD or THDi are also assessed against thresholds
• Reports specific to Power consumption evaluation: select [Energy]
> frequency, voltage magnitude/fluctuations are assessed against thresholds
> voltage unbalance, load current profile, active, reactive power, power factor are reported and charted.
> energy daily consumption is charted over the time period of the report
• Added National specific compliance standard for Costa Rica
• Added National specific compliance standard for Sweden (EIFS 2013)
• Additional languages are supported, with the help of our distributors, but you can also add your own language easily (contact firstname.lastname@example.org , we are happy to help).
• And lots of bug fixes and charting improvements
PQube/PQube 3v GIF Logo Generator
Quickly create your own splash screen and logo images for PQube 3 and PQube Classic using our PQube GIF Generator program (free Windows Software from PSL).
PQube DSS Platform by CN Rood
PQube DSS Platform is an easy to use, web based, multi-PQube data organizer. Using PQube DSS Platform gives numerous advantages like automatic download of multiple PQube data, centralized data access, logical and easy map view, and much more…
PQube DSS Platform is compatible with PQube 3v.
PQView® by Electrotek Concepts
PQube 3 is supported by PQview®, which is a multi-component software system developed by Electrotek Concepts® and EPRI® for building and analyzing databases of power, power quality, and energy measurements. PQView integrates PQube 3 with data from digital relays, digital fault recorders, smart meters, and SCADA historians into an open relational database.
groov by Opto22
Groov is a hardware and software platform that allows users to create custom dashboards featuring various gauges and indicators to display PQube 3 measurement parameters. A live dashboard can display any of PQube 3’s 1000+ measurement parameters.
Additionally, you can seamlessly view Modbus registers from one or several PQube 3s at the same time via PC, smartphone or tablet!