Antenna and GPS Receiver Cables
Indoor and outdoor rated cables for remotely mounting your cellular antennas and GPS receivers
Cell modem antenna cables
- Typically two antennas/cables used per modem
- Use our three meter N-N-style indoor/outdoor cable to remotely connect your outdoor N-style cell antenna to the PQ3iaB-rugged with cell modem ready option.
- Use our six meter indoor/outdoor SMA to N-style cable to remotely connect your outdoor N-Style cell antenna to the PQ3iaB-pluggable with cell modem ready option.
GPS1 receiver cables
- Remotely connect a PSL GPS1 Receiver to the PQ3iaB-rugged with GPS1 option. Use our four meter outdoor rated IP67-RJ45 to RJ45 cable
- Remotely connect a PSL GPS1 receiver to the PQ3iaB-pluggable with GPS1 option. Use our seven meter 8-pin plug to RJ45 outdoor cable
- Connect your PQube 3 MS1 module to the GPS1 receiver in an indoor application, use our ten meter indoor rated 8-pin plug to RJ45 indoor cable
MS1-GPS1: Ultra-precise Isolated GPS Time Module
Plug-in Module for interface to GPS1 receiver (MS1-PPS-XT-XXXX): When Plug-in GPS interface module is combined with the GPS1 receiver, this delivers extremely precise time stamping.
Ultra-Precise Isolated GPS receiver (GPS1-ISOL-XXXX): GPS receiver module (for use with MS1 Plug-in module) to deliver extremely precise time stamping.
Order Part Numbers: